Sunday, February 28, 2010

Starting Out

Very first day as a Stampin' Up! consultant. Been working on my new website, and reading over the new consultant manual. Not very exciting stuff for most, but when I get involved with something, I go all out! I can't seem to access any of the pictures of my scrapping and stamping pictures, so I will share with you some of my forays into edible art.




This is a lemon bundt cake. I ate as much of this myself as I could. It was so tasty. I think I need to do another one of these! I decided I loved these shaped pans, gives an otherwise plain cake some much needed flair.

My very first tiered, covered-in fondant cake for my daughter, Isabella's 7th birthday party. The rollerskate was made with rice krispie treats and then covered in fondant. I am pretty proud of it, and it was pretty tasty as well!

I'll be back soon with lots more creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment